- The peer mentoring position averages 7-10 hours per week and pays $10 per hour.
- Peer Mentors are required to attend weekly staff meetings/trainings on one (1) of the following days/times throughout the semester:
- Tuesday, 8:30am-9:30am
- Wednesday, 12:15pm-1:15pm
- Peer Mentors should expect to have four mentees.
- UCAE Peer Mentors can earn nationally recognized certifications as a Level 1 Certified and Level 2 Advanced through the College Reading and Learning Association (CRLA).
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Have 24+ earned credit hours (minimally 12 hours earned at UNC Charlotte, preferred) by the beginning of the Spring 2019 semester.
- Will be enrolled in 9+ credit hours in Fall 2019.
Email email@example.com or call 704-587-5441.