The University Center for Academic Excellence (UCAE) is committed to helping all students achieve academic success. The following policy is in place to ensure all students have an equal and fair opportunity to benefit from our services:
- All appointments scheduled in TutorTrac must be scheduled at least 12 hours in advance of the appointment start time. However, "drop-in" attendance is permitted at a workshop's start time if seats are available.
- Workshop registration only guarantees your seat through the workshop start time; late arrivals may not be admitted.
- If a student can no longer attend a workshop for which they have registered, they must cancel online via TutorTrac no less than 4 hours prior to the start of the workshop. Within 4 hours of the workshop’s scheduled start time, the student cannot cancel and will be considered a No Show.
- No cancellations will be taken over phone or email
- 3 online cancellations = 1 No Show
- No students will be admitted to a workshop that has been going on for ten minutes or more. The limit will be five minutes for a Drive-Thru workshop.
- Students are expected to attend all scheduled workshops for which they have registered. Failure to attend results in the following:
- 1st No Show = Student prohibited from attending additional workshops until Missed Workshop Form is filled out and approved by UCAE staff
- 3rd No Show = Student ineligible for workshops for remainder of semester until meeting with Assistant Director for Learning Strategies and Instruction to discuss attendance issues