Tutorial Services offers 3 appointment types:
- One-on-one tutoring offered by appointment only.
- All appointments occur in Colvard 2300. Check-in in Colvard 2200.
- For instructions on how to sign up, click here.
- NEW: Students can request a reoccurring appointment which would be scheduled with the same tutor, at the same time, every week throughout the semester. You must have attended at least 3 tutoring appointments this semester before you request the reoccurring appointment.
- Held only during the fall and springs semesters.
- Group tutoring may occur during drop-in tutoring if multiple students attend.
- Offered by requesting an official group appointment with Tutorial Services.
- Groups must have 3 or more group members, who are all taking the same course but who may not be in the same section of the course.
- Groups meet weekly with the same tutor, at the same time each week.
- Students can attend group tutoring once per week, in addition to making an individual appointment for the same subject.
- Click here to download the application. Completed forms can be returned via email to email@example.com
- Offered for selected courses and held in various locations on campus (Language Resource Center, Atkins Library, etc).
- Students can attend drop-in tutoring as often as they like, there are no restrictions to attending.
- Drop-in Tutoring schedule is posted here.
*BRING YOUR TEXTBOOK AND SYLLABUS WITH YOU TO ALL TUTORING APPOINTMENTS!