As a participant in SOS, students will:
- Meet weekly with a peer mentor for support and guidance.
- Take an assessment to help identify strengths as well as factors that may have contributed to poor academic performance.
- Develop a personal action plan and goals for the semester.
- Develop skills to help achieve academic success this semester and sustain it in future semsters.
- Identify and utilize campus resources.
All students participating in SOS are expected to:
- Attend all classes.
- Meet weekly with SOS peer mentor for support and guidance.
- Meet regularly with an academic advisor.
- Communicate frequently with their course faculty.